The Core Systems Optimisation Team (CSOT) are performing routine System Upgrade on Oracle Fusion.
This will take place between 5.00pm Friday 17th September 2021 and 9.00am Monday 20 September 2021.
You will be unable to login from 5.00pm Friday until 8.00am on Monday morning, and it is important that everyone is logged off during the maintenance period to ensure the work is a success.
What do I have to do?
- Ensure you are logged out of Fusion by 5.00pm on Friday
- Please do not start any long running operations/tasks before 5.00pm on Monday, unless you are sure they will complete in time.
- Use the Service Status page for information and updates
- Fusion may be slower than normal when you initially use the system after the maintenance is complete which is normal.
- Integrations will be paused from 5:00pm Friday – 8:00am Monday. You may not see data within some systems until Tuesday.
If you experience an outage outside of the maintenance timeframe, please raise a call at the IT Service Desk.